Wow ... I'm Starting to Have a Life

Here in this small town. I wear my hats. I go out and rent movies and pick things up at the dollar store. I shop in two grocery stores. I even have been known to ride a bike. I talk to the cashiers, and I call them by name.

Recently I've met the clerk at the local video store - yes. We still have one of those. And I'm embarrassed to admit I can't remember her name. However? She brings her dog - George - to work with her and he is beautiful. Sweet. Gentle. I've never heard him bark but, I've seen him greet the customers. Today her friend admired my hat and I got to tell them of selling rastafarian hats in Hawaii! It was fun and I gave them my website. And told them about having other hats on Etsy.

It's a lovely little place and I've made acquaintance with the local candy store owner. Probably not my best choice. She makes delicious treats and has a sweet little shop. She's getting ready to move into town. And I'm excited for her and hope she does well! Her name is Amy and she and her husband own the Carey Candy Company. Love them.

Tomorrow we're heading north. We'll visit friends, pick up a snow plow to fit the lawn tractor, some wood and best of all? I'm going to see the redwoods. I'll get to check that off my bucket list!

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts