The Problem - As I See It

I'm working from a severe deficit.
I create things from other things.
I don't have enough things.
Then.
There are the tools.

The sewing machine is breaking needles.
I can't figure out how to align the needle so it doesn't hit the faceplate.

My knitting? I carry it around with me. And sometimes I'll knit a few rows. I'm slow. And it's most often now, painful. My knitting machine is in NC.

Camera -  4 mega pixel - need I say more?
I will.
The automatic shutter wouldn't open and close.
So I snapped it's little plastic wings off. With my tweezers.
I also can't get the date to remain.
You turn off the camera?
You reset the date.
Every. Time. (*Pulls at hair.*)
I finally gave up.

Ok. So I've struggled to make it.
I've struggled to photograph it.
Now I will struggle to publish it.
Downloading and editing and uploading.
Not always easy on a precious old Mac.
iBook G4 - circa. PC - Whatever that means.
People look at me sideways when I try to explain
what I barely understand myself.
What I DO understand? I can't view YouTube videos ON
Facebook. I can go TO YouTube via a separate tab and view it there.
I don't know why.
Facebook says I need the latest Flash. And I KNOW I can't download that.
And having Flash Player or not? Makes a difference on other websites, too.

So bottom line?

It's like trying to run an internet crafting business with one arm tied behind your back.
And I bet there are women and men who do more, with less. But, me? I'm just a wee bit frustrated.
At a loss really as to  how to move ahead. I know it takes money to make money. So I'm trying
to gather a few dollars to invest in myself. And as we all know. These days, in particular. are difficult.
For everyone.

I really could use some ideas. I'm always open to new ideas. Tried and failed at many of them! LOL
And today. I'll try again. I guess as long as I keep trying there's always that possibility of making something BIG happen, huh?

Next time?
Maybe I'll write about exactly what "something big" would look like!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Kill Your Batteries

I Need to Tell the Story

Blogging and Tiny Living and Drop Box