The Real Theme Case Blog

It's been a bit difficult to work on my latest commissioned theme case. I was contacted weeks ago about doing it and the case was shipped and work began. There's a lot of thought - a. lot. - that goes into designing the cases I do. Each one is different. Even though the beginning case may look the same? The finished product is designed to express the owner's passion. My passion is helping you express YOURS. I think the owner of this case will be happy. I certainly hope so and I'll let you know after he receives it.



I took this ... and that ...



And I made this ... 










      












Not an easy assignment. But. I did it. And I did it well. 





Comments

Sara said…
Wow, I love it!!! AWESOME job.
Anonymous said…
Gasp! To whom does this DC Case go? Does the person live in Gotham? Did Bobby see this?

Popular posts from this blog

How to Kill Your Batteries

I Need to Tell the Story

Testing and Testing