My Tiny Little Roof Patch

So. In my tiny little life there are times when I have to do scary hard things. Today, was one of those times. 
First I had to remove the tarp, that has been on since I first
discovered the leak in my cabinet a few months ago. 
Then we did the inspection. I've never actually seen the top of my trailer before.


 Caera the Big Dog! 


Heave and ho and off we go! 


First - Luke age 5 - checks the ladder for YaiYai's safety. 


And now YaiYai - with fear and trepidation - makes her way up to the top. 


 Molly - officially in her 2nd trimester with baby #4 - 
climbed up to take a few photos. 


Ruh. Roh. I think I see the problem. 


I sealed all of the outer edges, the hole, and around the vent!
I did NOT fall in, or through, or off! 


Yay me!!! Gettin' 'er done! 


So with minimal spillage and/or smudges I had a very 
productive morning! I'm feeling so brave and accomplished now, I'm 
thinking I'll purchase another gallon of sealant and 
coat the entire roof come fall! 

Good plan? 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Kill Your Batteries

I Need to Tell the Story

Blogging and Tiny Living and Drop Box