Tiny Life Planner Beginnings

In my research to build this life planner, I was overwhelmed by just the first two offerings - one free to print, the other with a starting price of $50. They were so detailed. And Pretty. And full of blocks and spaces and sections and daily, weekly, monthly and even hourly, blanks to fill in.

I closed my computer. I walked away. With confusion and determination to find a way to set all the areas of MY life in order. I was looking for simple. Because simple works for me. And what came to my mind - lists. Lists of where I need to be, or go, and when. Lists of items for projects, for food, for destinations. 

I LOVE a good list. I love writing it. And I love checking it off! So. What I really need? Is a "List Planner".  A "Life List" not really a "life planner". A "This is what I hope life to be and this what I'm planning to do to make it happen" planner. 

Yeah. THAT. Today. 

Comments

Popular Posts