Tiny List Planner

'Tis made.

I took a tiny journal, that was a gift and made my own 'tabs' from cut paper and packing tape. It took a few days of thinking and priority setting and this is what I created.

I'm working with my phone here. 



But. I think you get the idea. 


The front half of the List Planner is divided into categories ...
  • Spiritual
  • Organize
  • Physical
  • Financial
  • Blogging and 
  • Travel
The back half has one divider - IDEAS. 
So as I'm trying to get my tiny life in order, create things for sale or giving as gifts, or decide on a new goal? I first write the 'idea' in this section. Then as I begin to establish a plan I add it to the appropriate list. 

For example - last night's thinking began as a journal entry about how the coming months of winter and into spring will transpire. There's a lot of work I need to do on my tiny trailer. Most I will do myself. So there are tools and supplies I need to purchase.

 So under "Financial" I'll list the cost of the tools and supplies and when I will have the funds available. 

Under "Travel" ('cause that's the point of the work - to get ready for travel) 

My timeline is set in my Journal.

I've only begun to use this system. I believe it will work for me. If you have any ideas on how to improve on it? Please let me know!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Kill Your Batteries

I Need to Tell the Story

Blogging and Tiny Living and Drop Box