Tiny List Planner

'Tis made.

I took a tiny journal, that was a gift and made my own 'tabs' from cut paper and packing tape. It took a few days of thinking and priority setting and this is what I created.

I'm working with my phone here. 



But. I think you get the idea. 


The front half of the List Planner is divided into categories ...
  • Spiritual
  • Organize
  • Physical
  • Financial
  • Blogging and 
  • Travel
The back half has one divider - IDEAS. 
So as I'm trying to get my tiny life in order, create things for sale or giving as gifts, or decide on a new goal? I first write the 'idea' in this section. Then as I begin to establish a plan I add it to the appropriate list. 

For example - last night's thinking began as a journal entry about how the coming months of winter and into spring will transpire. There's a lot of work I need to do on my tiny trailer. Most I will do myself. So there are tools and supplies I need to purchase.

 So under "Financial" I'll list the cost of the tools and supplies and when I will have the funds available. 

Under "Travel" ('cause that's the point of the work - to get ready for travel) 

My timeline is set in my Journal.

I've only begun to use this system. I believe it will work for me. If you have any ideas on how to improve on it? Please let me know!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts