|Before sucker removal.|
- Suckers never produce ... anything.
- Suckers, "suck" the life from the branches that DO produce and
weaken whatever fruit is produced.
- Sometimes when you're deleting suckers ...
especially with a saw? You get dust in your eyes.
- New suckers will grow out of suckers you have cut before.
- There is season for everything.
There's a season to remove the dead stuff.
A season to prune.
And there's a season to cut out the suckers.
|After sucker removal.|
Now I can see.
- Suckers block your view.
That's all for today's outdoor work. See the droplets on my window?It's rain.
Cold. And rain. And wind.
Time to hunker down. Put on an extra pair of leggings.
Find your wool socks and put on a hat!
Eat dinner in front of the fireplace and watch a Netflix movie.